The National Institute of Education invites applications for an Interactive Media Designer position in the Centre for Innovation in Learning (IN-Learning). This position is offered on a three-year contract basis.
The designer will be part of the Interactive Media Design team. We are looking for a talented individual to serve as a digital content producer to provide high quality digital media for enhancement of course content materials for teacher education.
Interactive Media Designer (Centre For Innovation In Learning) [Contract Position]
The ideal applicant will be someone who has the following key capabilities:
• A Polytechnic Diploma preferably in Multimedia, Interactive Design, Animation or equivalent.
• At least 2 years of working experience in multimedia / animation / user-interface design.
• Self-directed learner who learns fast and stay current with design tools and trends.
• Highly meticulous and have excellent attention for consistency, quality and details.
• Able to manage deliverables on time with minimal supervision.
• Pro-active team player with good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
• Competent in using authoring tools (e.g. Adobe Photoshop, illustrator, GoAnimate and 3D animation software, etc).
• Fairly competent in the use of digital marketing tools (e.g. SEO, Social Media, email marketing).
• Develop interactive multimedia content for development team and NIE Faculty.
• Analyze project objectives, interpret user requirements, assessing technical affordances and constraints to translate them into design solutions.
• Communicate design intentions effectively from concept through to implementation in project team with the use of screen flows, sitemaps and wireframes.
• Manage 2D / 3D animation production, as well as (info) graphics, and web/mobile interfaces for educational tools and platforms.
• Manage digital content for existing web and mobile platforms.
Candidates are required to submit an online portfolio of their work together with their application.
Only candidates pursuing a career in producing creative solutions for teaching and learning should apply.
Please complete the Application Form for Management and Corporate Services Positions and submit it together with your resume to by to:
Head, Human Resource
National Institute of Education
1 Nanyang Walk