Our client, a progressive courier company is seeking to fill the following position :
• Oversees Courier team on day to day operations
• Implementation of operations measures including safety regulations, regulatory compliance strategies and ensuring premium customer service levels are maintained,
• Ensuring teams training needs are met and that performance is measured.
• Work with management on necessary reports, budgets and other documentation as required.
• Working directly with clients and various internal key stakeholders to ensure overall smooth operations
• Manage the overall courier operations and customer support portfolio.
• Ensure clients’ courier demands are met.
• Manage courier transactions and be able to help team members resolve any operational issues encountered on the job.
• 3-5 years operational experience working in international and/or domestic courier industry.
• Highly motivated, able to work independently and lead team to perform at a higher level.
• Equip with operational specialist knowledge of courier industry and how the courier business operates
• Embrace a client centric approach in dealing with clients
• Strong organisational and problem solving skills with the ability to multi-task.
• Competent IT skills and adept in the industry standard software used in Operations Management within the Courier industry.
Please submit your application and your updated resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified. If you would like to discuss this position confidentially, please drop us a short note with your mobile number and a consultant will contact you.
EA Licence No: 14C7049