To reinforce our Global IT Team we are looking for a Record to Report Business Architect. The position can be based in Everberg (Belgium), in The Woodlands (Texas, US) or in Singapore (Singapore).
As a Record to Report Business Architect, you will work with service development teams, business stakeholders, engineers and architects to develop solutions to business requirements, including estimates and financial models.
• You develop project rationale and perform scoping assessments to determine feasibility of projects
• You highlight/identify gaps in existing functionality and review requirements with stakeholders
• You develop a comprehensive requirement specifications that will determine the estimate of cost, time and resources to deploy
• You liaise with the service development teams and business community to suggest a high-level functional solution; review prototypes and solution design packages to ensure that the needs of the business are met
• You develop project estimates & complete financial model (costs, savings, revenue opportunities, investment horizon, etc)
• You ensure that relevant stakeholders are involved in specification of new services and/or major upgrades to existing services
• You work with other engineers and/or architects to define specific solution
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in Business or IT and six plus years of experience working in a functional role within IT
• Experience working in a fast paced multiple platform environment is highly desirable
• Completed at least 2 full SAP Implementation cycles in the area of R2R or related discipline.
Specific Skills / Knowledge:
• In depth SAP functional knowledge of R2R. Knowledge of the following a plus: SD, MM, PP, PM, WM, QM, PS modules
• End-to-end business process experience in R2R. Experience in at least one of the following a plus: Order to Cash, Purchase to Pay, Maintain to Settle, Plan to Produce, Hire to Retire, Legal, Engineering, Manufacturing, Product EHS, Global Trade Compliance or Collaboration
• In depth Record to Report functional and application knowledge in the following areas: General ledger accounting, Management reporting, Treasury Functions, Controlling & Product Costing
• End-to-end business integration experience with at least 2 of the following SAP modules: SD, MM, WM, PP
• Experience in SAP New GL and SAP BI integration a plus.