Bose Corporation’s Wholesale Division is looking for an experienced Regional Manager who has a passion for building organizational and individual capabilities.
As the Regional Manager, you will develop cross regional sales processes (forecasting, promotion strategies, launch processes etc.) and act as the center of expertise for the Wholesale channel in the APAC Region. For the markets under direct management (ANZ and export markets), you will execute the Global Wholesale strategy to achieve budget revenue and drive profitable growth.
For APAC Wholesale markets:
• Work with Global Wholesale Organization to define Core Capabilities, and work close with country leaders to identify and close gaps.
• Facilitate best practices sharing across markets and with other regions.
• Provide input on in-market plans (list price, promotional cadence and depth) to achieve global price positioning determined by product team.
• Recommend Wholesale contract structure for customers.
• Recommend unique wholesale assortments and SKUs.
• Lead cross-market execution of global & regional processes, including planningand coordination with other channels and functions (pricing, launch, lifecycle activities, forecasting), deploying best practices and activities in the channel for sell-in, sell-through and RSP advocacy, and reporting.
• Develop strong talent on team and succession plan for key roles.
For markets under direct management:
• Execute Global Wholesale strategy to achieve budgeted revenue and drive profitable growth.
On-board new sub-channels to help category managers meet their sales objectives (e.g., telco, etc.
We are looking for you who have the following skills, abilities and knowledge:
• Proven experience of cross functional leadership with strong emphasis on influencing and collaboration.
• Proven and demonstrable results in optimizing salesforce effectiveness and operational effectiveness.
• International business development experience, preferably from the CE market.
• Experience in driving account management on an Enterprise Selling model basis.
• Experience from program and project management, leading cross functional teams.
• Extensive and strong negotiating, closing and account management skills.
• Proven experience of people management.
• Multicultural working experience.
• Candidate should have a minimum of 10 years of B2B sales management and solid experience from managing large and global key accounts on an enterprise selling model basis.
• Excellent English language skills
• University degree or equivalent.
In this role, we will be offering the right candidate career growth opportunities as the responsibilities expand. The ideal candidate will be motivated by new challenges and taking on greater roles.
International travel required in the role. Position is based in Singapore. Internal Bose candidates will be offered support with the relocation and installation at the local office.