You will be responsible for driving the Belkin business in the Singapore, Indonesia and Vietnam markets, including sales planning, organizing, and execution of sales activities in achieving the sales objectives and goals covering all Belkin products.
• To meet or over-achieve both the revenue and profit target for Belkin business.
• Manage and execute Belkin growth strategy in all market segments in these markets.
• Manage a small team of Sales Managers/Sales Executives covering the assigned geographies.
• Manage sales return and pipeline inventory. Monitor outstanding consignment sales and inventory, credit management and accounts receivables.
• Manage promoters/merchandisers’ productivity, in-store promotions, sell-out, and retail management.
• Partner with third party vendors, alliance partners and dealers to grow Belkin brand in Singapore, Indonesia and Vietnam.
• Drive channel programs (Distributors/Resellers) for all Belkin products.
• Provide market information and competitive intelligence on pricing & features analysis, competitors’ promotional activities, etc. regularly to Belkin business vertical.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• At least eight (8) years’ experience in consumer electronics or consumer I.T. or accessory products or marketing in the ASEAN markets, preferably with key account management experience acquired from a multinational organization.
• Ability to understand and analyze online/ecommerce sales trend and strategize sales and marketing execution
• Understand cross-cultural difference and business practice and be able to plan the local strategy and execution
• Proven track record in achieving sales quotas and business objectives with strong financial management.
• Ability to run commercial partnership effectively and independently.
• Excellent understanding of growing and sustaining businesses in a highly competitive and fast changing marketplace
• Fluent in both spoken and written English. Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Proactive and service orientated with a "can do" attitude.
• University Degree in Business Administration or equivalent acquired from a reputable University or Tertiary Institution.
What you’re getting into
We’ve got big collaborative spaces for your big ideas, so bring an open mind and leave your suit in the closet. We all are committed to creating unique and rewarding consumer experiences. Everyone is interested in succeeding – for the team, for themselves and for the business. Cross-functionally and across the company, everyone has common goals and aspires to be their best.
You will learn something new or at least look at things differently every day. There are so many smart and creative people around that you’ll be motivated to pursue the ideal.
Team spirit is infectious. Belkin is an extremely open workplace, where communication is essential. Not every idea will be accepted, but you’ll be asked for your point of view. Innovation thrives on multiple and varied levels. At Belkin we challenge conventional wisdom and refuse to accept that something cannot be done.
We are committed to diversity. Belkin is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.