Our client is a leading Private Bank, due to expansion, they have an opening:
Fixed Income/Credit Researcher for their Wealth Management Investment Advisory team.
• Develop the group’s fixed income advisory business
• Working with Private Bankers/RMs to produce Investment Proposals & Portfolio Reviews
• Prepare tailor-made fixed income / structured products solutions for HWI.
• Provide high quality and active advisory to HNW clients and Private Bankers by ensuring efficient handling of Fixed Income requests
• Prepare and present investable fixed income recommendations including product development, defining product strategy and implementing advisory and sales activities.
• Ensure Relationship managers and clients receive timely updates on markets and fixed income recommendations
• Perform credit analysis, review on bond holdings to manage credit and portfolio risk
• Formulate product’s marketing strategy differentiation and distribution channels
• Develop product solutions and marketing communications across segments
• Minimum 12 years FI / Credit research analysis experience
• Profound knowledge of fixed income investments with focus on emerging markets and/or high yield bonds
• Structured products knowledge a plus
• Preference those doing Credit Research or FI Investment analysis from Fund Management / Securities houses.
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at firstname.lastname@example.org (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.