Our customer, a leading logistics \ e commerce company, is looking to fill the following position:-
Senior Finance Manager
• Supervise the finance team
• Ensure smooth management of company's financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems.
• Handling AR & AP activities of logistics business
• Prepares financial reporting
• Ensure proper and accurate financial reporting are in compliance with all statutory legislation and regulations.
• Any other role and responsibilities as assigned by the Company
• Providing and interpreting financial information;
• Producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines;
• Provides support on corporate secretariat functions (e.g. during AGM, Dividend declaration to shareholders etc.)
• Recognized degree or professional qualification in Accountancy or equivalent.
• Minimum of 3-6 years relevant financial supervisory working experience including the preparation of consolidated financial statements.
• Strong leadership skills
• Experience in M&A financial matters.
• Preferably from the logistics or e commerce industry
• Familiar with local statutory requirements and company Memorandum and Articles of Association
• Any prior Paralegal experience and corporate secretariat experience would be beneficial.
• Multi-tasker, meticulous and discreet in handling confidential information
• Analytical and problem solver.
Please submit your application and your updated resume (with recent photograph) in Word format to email@example.com – If you would like to discuss this position confidentially, please drop us a short note with your mobile number and a consultant will contact you.
EA License No: 14C7049