NEC brings together and integrates technology and expertise to create the ICT-enabled society of tomorrow.
We collaborate closely with partners and customers around the world, orchestrating each project to ensure all its parts are fine-tuned to local needs..
Every day, our innovative solutions for society contribute to greater safety, security, efficiency and equality, and enable people to live brighter lives.
WHY JOIN US?
Through diverse businesses, we offer a wide range of career opportunities to satisfy innovative and determined individuals who thrive on excelling and challenges.
Cultures and Values
At NEC, people are our most important asset. We believe in recruiting and retaining the best talents to support our key vision and mission. We aim to promote a learning organization and all employees are given ample opportunities to develop their skills and are exposed to the latest technologies to help them maintain their competitiveness in the work place. We deploy the best HR practices and support effective work / life balance via the implemented family friendly practices.
Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives are also integral to our daily corporate activities. Guided by our headquarters' philosophy of "Nature, Education & Community: The Heart of NEC", NEC companies in Singapore have consolidated our resources towards organizing meaningful community activities for the underprivileged in support of "NEC Make A Difference Day" programme. These activities involve strong staff commitment to foster a spirit of volunteerism among NEC employees.
• Manage the daily sales and logistics operations of the company:
1. Ensure timely and cost effective operation.
2. Train and guide sales support staff in order processing & documentation, customer & vendor process, PR/PO generation
3. Manage inbound, storage and inventory and outbound process timely.
4. Ensure 100% inventory accuracy at all times.
5. Ensure the timely delivery of goods to customer sites (both local and export) while monitoring the status and updating all stakeholders involved.
6. Liaise with Logistics Service Providers to achieve optimum efficiency level.
7. Provide weekly and monthly Sales Analysis and Inventory Aging Reports to the Business Units.
• Manage a team of sales support and logistics staff to ensure an acceptable customer service standard.
• Develop KPIs for the team and provide analysis of KPI’s on monthly basis to highlight key actions to improve performance
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Business, Logistics or Supply Chain.
• At least 3 year(s) of working experience in Sales Support, Customer Care and/or Supply Chain
• Knowledge and experience in supervising a large team of sales support team in a shared service environment.
• Knowledge and experience in sales order processes, stock management and inventory planning
• A working knowledge of current purchasing and supply management practices, tools and techniques
• Highly conversant with SAP SD/MM/PS modules and MS Office, particularly Excel
• Analytical and excellent attention to details