NEC brings together and integrates technology and expertise to create the ICT-enabled society of tomorrow.
We collaborate closely with partners and customers around the world, orchestrating each project to ensure all its parts are fine-tuned to local needs..
Every day, our innovative solutions for society contribute to greater safety, security, efficiency and equality, and enable people to live brighter lives.
WHY JOIN US?
Through diverse businesses, we offer a wide range of career opportunities to satisfy innovative and determined individuals who thrive on excelling and challenges.
Cultures and Values
At NEC, people are our most important asset. We believe in recruiting and retaining the best talents to support our key vision and mission. We aim to promote a learning organization and all employees are given ample opportunities to develop their skills and are exposed to the latest technologies to help them maintain their competitiveness in the work place. We deploy the best HR practices and support effective work / life balance via the implemented family friendly practices.
Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives are also integral to our daily corporate activities. Guided by our headquarters' philosophy of "Nature, Education & Community: The Heart of NEC", NEC companies in Singapore have consolidated our resources towards organizing meaningful community activities for the underprivileged in support of "NEC Make A Difference Day" programme. These activities involve strong staff commitment to foster a spirit of volunteerism among NEC employees.
To provide application and business processes consultancy expertise in SAP Business One and Unit 4- UBW Delivery Team.
• Provide project implementation and Post-live support
• Involve in pre-sales activities, gap analysis, including solution proposition, demo set-up and conduct demonstrations and proposal write up
• Analyse, design and provide solution to meet customer requirements
• Produce the necessary documentation in compliance with quality system
• Manage customer’s expectation and satisfaction in projects
• Work with or provide guidance to team members in delivering the project
• Report to Manager on project status promptly
• Provide solution build, test and deploy with the necessary project deliverables timely and successfully
• Provide solutions for pre-sales activities, when required
• Perform application design activities (e.g., writing functional designs)
• Oversee of solution build, test and deployment activities
• Conduct application training for customers and provide appropriate documentation
• Develop and demonstrate a high level of ethics, care for the client and customers that meet or exceed expectations
• Any other ad-hoc duties as required or assigned
• Diploma or Accounting Designation (e.g. CMA, CGA, CA, CPA)
• At least 5 years of relevant working experience, preferably with 2 to 3 years experience in ERP implementation with wide industry knowledge.
• Good analytical skill, data management and problem solving capabilities, ability to interpret client business requirements to build a solution.
• Shows good judgment, problem solving and ability to interpret/adapt solutions/approaches when formulating responses to issues or concerns.
• Experience in Unit 4 – UBW or SAP Business One is preferred.
• Consulting skills and demonstrated experience in building strong customer relationships
• Must have in-depth knowledge and experience with Microsoft SQL Server.
• Familiarity with Implementation Methodology and Project Life-Cycle is an added advantage
Knowledge of business intelligence and reporting tools preferred.
• Ability to use tools including MS Office, Excel, Access and PowerPoint; MS Project and Visio are assets.
• Fluent in English, demonstrated written and verbal communication skills with senior levels of the organization both internally and externally.
• Able to work independently and in a team with other consultants.