(Senior) Recruiter ( 1-year contract)
Mediacorp is looking for an experienced recruiter for the Talent Acquisition team in Human Resources. The individual will be expected to resource for suitably qualified internal and external candidates to fill job vacancies of assigned employee group, meeting agreed resourcing standards and protocol.
· Develop effective sourcing strategies to identify active and passive talent for current or future vacancies
· Perform proactive direct sourcing by searching resume databases and or social networks (e.g LinkedIn), approaching suitable prospects, pipelining talent and creating talent pools in anticipation of business needs.
· Qualify suitable applicants via use of a range of screening tools e.g. face-to-face interviews, phone/ video interviews, written tests etc
· Determine relevant offer package which satisfies internal and external equity considerations.
· Identify and offer the best candidate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
· Build and maintain relationships with key Hiring Managers, influence and provide guidance on recruitment related activities
· Manage the end-to end of the recruitment process to ensure an outstanding candidate experience
· Achieve KPIs set for relevant recruiting activities (including time to fill, vacancy rate etc)
· Track and analyze statistical recruiting data to determine effectiveness of all recruiting activities
· Work to develop the employer brand through advertising, promotion, and community involvement with any recruitment focused local events.
· Support Talent Acquisition activities including branding exercises, internship, scholarship, career events etc.
· Degree/ post-graduate holder
· Relevant HR certification/ academic background preferred.
· 8+ years of corporate and/or search firm progressive recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting.
· Demonstrable experience managing graduate through to senior appointments
· Previous experience using creative and innovative sourcing techniques to identify talent in candidate short and challenging functions
· Demonstrates and delivers best practice recruitment expertise.
· Advanced communication skills and ability to multi-task
· Able to work with little direct supervision
· Ability to build key relationships and manage senior stakeholders