Senior Executive - Corporate Team (CRB), Singapore
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Willis Towers Watson is committed to developing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive, empowering environment for all associates. Our aim is to build a workplace that attracts the most talented people and enables them to develop to their fullest potential.
In today’s highly competitive marketplace, we believe that our success hinges on how well we understand and leverage the differences that each associate brings to the workplace. Our innovative solutions come to life through constructive dialogue among respected colleagues whose unique perspectives – both in business and in life – contribute to our reputation as one of the world’s leading consulting firms.
Overview of the role:
This position is primarily focused on ensuring that Great Service is provided to Corporate Clients through technical and administrative support to the Willis Towers Watson (WTW) Client Relationship Directors (CRDs). Fundamental to this is the ability to ensure effective and proactive day-to-day management of all client related service activities and effectively engaging key stakeholders, including the client.
New Business Development
Additionally, this position must support the CRDs in identifying and developing New Business opportunities, both in terms of cross-selling to existing clients and new clients to WTW, all supporting the team’s achievement of annual revenue targets.
Geographic Scope of Role:
• Singapore primarily, but overseas when required to do so in support of client needs.
Budgetary and risk management responsibilities:
• Financial performance of designated clients within agreed parameters.
• Profitability of designated clients, working closely with CRDs;
• Effective management of credit control for designated clients and ensuring compliance to Group expectations;
• Retention of designated clients;
• Supporting the identification and conversion of cross sell/upsell/referral and new business opportunities.
• Always putting our client’s needs at the forefront of all that we do;
• Effectively working in close partnership with other WTW teams, including Placement, Risk and Claims, to ensure first class service provision is provided to designated clients;
• 100% compliance to Group requirements, including WEM standards;
• Proactively identifying opportunities for developing our service proposition and ensuring we work in a more effective manner.
Principal Duties/Responsibilities :
• Support CRDs in client meetings as required;
• Maintain and fully own direct contact and engagement with designated clients;
• Ensure CRDs and Head of Corporate are kept fully informed of revenue and other financial matters material to the team results;
• Working closely with the Placement and other WTW teams to achieve results and performance in line with agreed KPIs and timelines;
• Identify and pursue cross selling and referral opportunities with own designated clients;
• Prepare Client Service Agreements for own clients, including Renewal documents, Stewardship Reports and Client feedback reports as required by Client Service Agreements.
Communications and Relationships :
• Effective communication with all stakeholders in Singapore, including CRDs, team members, Head of Corporate and other business units, to ensure all interested parties are kept updated and engaged on matters relevant to designated clients;
• Any issues or concerns must be brought to the attention of the CRD or Head of Corporate as soon as they are evident;
• Effective communication with other teams and stakeholders overseas that are material to client related matters.
Effective communication with designated clients – in accordance with agreed client communication protocols.
• ACII or equivalent is preferred.
• Median level IT skills (Microsoft Office suite).
• Skilled in use and management of broking systems appropriate to own office, including E-Global, WillisOnline & WillPLACE.
• Supported Cross Selling.
• Client Relationship Management.
• Minimum 5 years general broking experience and in managing client relationships;
• Broad knowledge of local insurance markets in own country, and working knowledge of international insurance market;
• Good technical knowledge of insurance policies in areas appropriate to own business unit;
• Knowledge of Willis Towers Watson
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on any basis. We support flexible working and this role will be considered on a flexible basis.