Crédit Agricole CIB is the Corporate and Investment Banking arm of the Crédit Agricole Group, the world's n°11 bank measured by Tier One Capital (The Banker, July 2016).
The Bank offers its clients a comprehensive range of products and services structured around six major divisions:
- Client Coverage & International
- Network, Global Investment Banking,
- Structured Finance,
- Global Markets,
- Debt Optimisation & Distribution,
- International Trade & Transaction Banking.
The Bank provides support to clients in large international markets through its network with a presence in major countries in Europe, America, Asia Pacific and the Middle East.
IT / Project Management
• Performing all run activities in respect of CA-CIB process, ensuring
– Respect of the SLA (changes, incidents, requests)
– Appropriate reaction, in line the severity of an incident or escalation.
– CA-CIB process are dully followed (change, incident, problem management).
• Handling escalation on actions from Production Engineers Level 3 (incident, request, change)
– Escalates to management if needed
– Check if Knowledge was shared within the team
– Enable coordination with other team and especially SILCA
– Create PSS post major incident and when improvement topic requires it
• Continuous improvement of service provided by Production Engineer Level 2
– Enable and encourage Improvement spirit within the team by being a role model on that topic
– Perform high level improvements with significant ROI (savings, improvement of quality or way of working)
• Managing knowledge in coordination with AS community in Paris and London
– Trains Production Engineers on transferred activities for his business line (production of the applications)
– Proactively liaise with third party teams to bring trainings, documents, sharing session with ‘his' own team.
– Controls that Knowledge database is updated
• Driving the most complex operations & ensures they are well prepared by Production Engineers (involvement on DRP test, WIP, etc…).
– Act as global coordinator during DRP / WIP / main events.
– Review of major releases roadmaps with the team
By delegation from the Production manager:
• Controls quality of the RUN activities for all applications of his Business Line
– Recurrent incident
– Respect of SLA
• Role model in term of mindset : CI and proactive enhancement
• Proposes initiatives to improve efficiency of production Engineer L2 and ensure a continuous ‘up skilling' of L2
Minimal education level
Bachelor Degree / BSc Degree or equivalent
Academic qualification / Speciality
Degree in IT or equivalent
Level of minimal experience
• Infrastructure or Application support hands on experience of 4-6 years mandatory
• Strong leadership abilities with ability to do efficient multitasking
• Clear Verbal and writing Communication skills at multiple levels in an international context and should be able to follow organization process
• Client Oriented with Strong Relationship management with experience in IT Support and service Management
• Ability to work simultaneously with different profiles (technical/functional, medium/top management, etc.)
• Coordination and decision taking capabilities during crisis situations.
• Ability to work under pressure
Technical skills required
• IT Literacy: Knowledge of IT Ecosystem & Operations Background with experience in IT for Capital Market and Corporate Banking to the extent of knowing Front office to back office application flow
• Understanding of transversal technologies (SAN, Unix, Windows, Network, DBA, scheduler, MQ)
• Technologies and/or Applications background with ability to grasp impact and interdependencies