Level of Education
Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study
Economy, Finance, Accounting
6 to 10 years
English (Primary tongue)
Essential and optional requirements
• Power Point
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for planning, controlling and managing all statutory, economic and accounting for the hotel;
- Ensure accurate and timely closing of accounts;
- Ensure proper accounting practices, tax management, cash management, budgetary control;
- Liaise and coordinate with internal and external auditors on audit requirements and activities;
- Provide financial/management accounting support and analysis to the Director of Finance
- Other ad-hoc tasks/projects as and when assigned by the Director of Finance
- Prior experience in similar capacity and in hospitality is an advantage;
- Good command of spoken and written English;
- Service oriented and with good personality;
- Able to work on weekends and public holidays when required.
At Novotel, we grow faster
Feel fully responsible, be autonomous, adaptable, professional, have a love of adventure and a desire to stretch your limits: that’s the Novotel spirit.
An international brand with a network of 400 hotels in 60 countries, Novotel’s success is due to the professionalism and enthusiasm of its 30 000 employees who have been embodying the brand’s ideals for over 40 years.
DNA of the brand, innovation is at the heart of the promise made to employees: "At Novotel, we grow faster". To transform this promise into reality, Novotel has implemented a unique human resources policy declined around five main professional career paths. Novotel accompanies each employee throughout their career. Integration, geographic mobility, bridging provision, skills development… everyone is given the opportunity to progress quickly and go further. Impossible is not Novotel.