Assistant Director of Sales
Level of Education
Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study
6 to 10 years
English (Primary tongue)
Essential and optional requirements
• Power Point
• The Assistant Director of Sales’ mission is to primarily promote the hotel. This position is accountable for managing the total sales effort within the hotel including the integrity of the customer bases of key accounts / key prospects, the generation of revenue consistent with Hotel objectives.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Results oriented with ability to work under pressure
- Self-driven with proven track record
- Confident, outgoing personality, team player
- Knowledge of Opera System
At Novotel, we grow faster
Feel fully responsible, be autonomous, adaptable, professional, have a love of adventure and a desire to stretch your limits: that’s the Novotel spirit.
An international brand with a network of 400 hotels in 60 countries, Novotel’s success is due to the professionalism and enthusiasm of its 30 000 employees who have been embodying the brand’s ideals for over 40 years.
DNA of the brand, innovation is at the heart of the promise made to employees: "At Novotel, we grow faster". To transform this promise into reality, Novotel has implemented a unique human resources policy declined around five main professional career paths. Novotel accompanies each employee throughout their career. Integration, geographic mobility, bridging provision, skills development… everyone is given the opportunity to progress quickly and go further. Impossible is not Novotel.