Reporting to the VP of Marketing (Medical), the incumbent will be expected to assume the following responsibilties:
• Market and lease commercial space for one of their highly exclusive medical centre
• Ensure effective follow-up with prospective clients to attend to enquiries and provide excellent customer service
• Proper lease management documentation and administration
• Submit and analyse monthly reports on performance and activities of the department
• Ensure effective tenant engagement including monitoring feedback, conducting events and establishing long-term relationships
• Working closely with Property Management team to enhance service level
Qualified candidates should meet the following prerequisites:
• Min. Diploma or Degree in Business/Marketing related
• At least 2 years prior leasing experience in commercial buildings/medical centres preferred
• Strong negotiation skills and business acumen are essential
• Keen eye for details, driven, resourceful, analytical and assertive
• Possess a high level of initiative, hands-on, positive disposition, able to multi-task, work within timeline and able to work independently and as part of a team
• Possess good knowledge of the local market
If you think you have what it takes, we look forward to receive your latest updated resume and your expected remuneration via the following channels:
email@example.com or contact Shirlyn (EA Registration No.: R1656740) for a confidential discussion.
WiseNet Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 11C5663
Tel: +65 6337 2231
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.