Far East Organization is the largest private property developer in Singapore, with a growing reputation for building innovative and functional spaces and providing enriching experiences and value for its customers. Since its establishment in 1960, Far East Organization has been contributing to the transformation of Singapore’s urban landscape with 770 developments in the residential, hospitality, retail, commercial, and industrial sectors, including 50,000 or 1 in 6 private homes in Singapore.
Far East Organization’s listed entities comprise Far East Orchard Limited , Yeo Hiap Seng Limited , and Far East Hospitality Trust . Launched in 2012, Far East Hospitality Trust is the first and only Singapore-focused hotel and serviced residence hospitality trust listed on the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited (SGX-ST). It is also Singapore’s largest diversified hospitality portfolio by asset value.
The Organization’s listed hospitality and property group, Far East Orchard, has established partnerships in the hospitality business with The Straits Trading Company and Toga Group, Australia, with a global portfolio of close to 90 properties and more than 13,000 rooms across seven countries.
Far East Organization is the only developer in the world to be bestowed ten FIABCI World Prix d’Excellence Awards, underscoring its unique achievements in the international real estate arena.
• Plan and design audit programs to address the audit objectives.
• Review and evaluate the adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of internal controls and risk assessment for each audit assignment.
• Lead and manage internal audit team when conducting audits to ensure that the work schedules, targets are met and audit project is conducted effectively.
• Analyse complex data; evaluate audit findings; prepare executive summary and recommendations about how the process or system under audit could be improved.
• Review audit work papers and draft audit observations prepared by the internal audit team.
• Presentation of audit findings to auditees during exit meeting.
• Follow through with the completion of each audit engagement and draft executive summaries for the audit reports.
• Support any reporting to management or ad hoc request.
• Degree in Accountancy or equivalent professional qualification (ACCA).
• Chartered Accountant (CA) / Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) / Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) certification.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in internal / external audit, preferably with prior experience in international audit firms / listed companies. Working knowledge of ACL / SAP is preferred.
• Team player with excellent analytical, report-writing, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Occasional overseas travel.
Why Join Us?
We are committed to the development of our people because they are our greatest assets.
Far East Organization was conferred the Leading HR Practice Award in Quality Work-Life Integration at The Singapore HR Awards 2016, organised by the Singapore Human Resources Institute (SHRI).
Far East Organization is recognised by HR Asia Magazine as one of the 2016 HR Asia Best Companies to Work for (Singapore Chapter) .
Far East Organization is one of the TOP 40 Private Employers of Choice according to the CareerBuilder Singapore’s Employers of Choice 2015 Survey and ranked as Singapore’s Top 100 Ideal Employer for 2015 by Universum.
Join us and be a part of an engaging community that inspires creativity, professionalism and entrepreneurial drive. If you're a dynamic, proactive and hardworking individual then we want to hear from you.