Operations Fraud Risk Analyst-17020787
To support the Consumer Business, International Private and NR Business growth by preventing and minimizing fraud risk and losses , which may arise from customers, third parties and / or employees , at the same time balancing the customer service and employee empowerment needs.
In an increasingly complex business environment, where fraudsters are constantly upgrading themselves in terms of technology and types of frauds, fraud management strategy involves proactive review processes and appropriate controls supported by advanced technological platforms, analytically determined parameter settings and modern investigative methods.
Global expertise on advanced Fraud Management Systems and exposure to fraud analytics and preventive controls (including authorization interfaces) in a large/developed market.
• Overall fraud risk management policy responsibilities covering the overall fraud risk landscape and establish an appropriate country/business fraud management strategy for Asset, Liabilities, Wealth Management and digital products while coordinating end-to-end fraud management processes with Fraud Ops, Business, Risk, ERM, O&T, CSIS, etc.
• Establish and participate in Regional Fraud Risk and/or Ops calls to review trends, patterns and operational performance
• Establish and hold periodic local meetings with Fraud Ops
• Establish annual Fraud Plan and Fraud loss forecast
• Involved in the annual review of the GCCFRP Chapter 19, FRMS and RCCPM gap analysis and work with Business to ensure adherence or for issues that require deviation to assist in raising the necessary WebPAS or iCAPs
• Involved and prepare the necessary product approvals including CPAC and new or revised Business process by working with the Business and Fraud Ops
• Monitor policy exceptions and conduct fraud tests by working with the Business and Fraud Ops
• Jointly develop with Fraud Ops systems and analytical support for detecting and preventing transactional, application and banking fraud across Businesses. Responsible for the overall fraud monitoring and detection strategy by working together with the Fraud Ops and Regional Fraud Analytics Hub in defining and actively monitoring the various fraud parameter performances across the various fraud monitoring and detection systems
• Develop appropriate interface and interaction model with Fraud Operations to ensure timely feedback and updating of pre-authorization strategies and On Line Authorization (OLA) performance. Ensure on-going analysis of the transaction trends and Automated Authorization Module performance to maintain balance between fraud / credit loss risk and customer service. Similarly set-up analytical review procedures to set-up and modify regularly Stand-In Parameters (STIP) setting for VISA, Mastercard and Amex interfaces to Bank’s authorization system
• Work with Fraud Operations to Prepare and communicate KRI’s, Triggers and establish and provide Fraud MIS related information on a monthly basis to Regional and Global Fraud, including Regional Deck
• Monthly analysis of fraud losses and authorization approvals to determine process and policy gaps
• Relevant work experience in a banking environment, with prior experience at a regulator or in auditing of banks, or in a compliance or control function
• Good verbal/written communication and analytic skills
• Able to work with people from different levels independently with minimal supervision
• Able to multi-task, detail oriented, team player
• Strong knowledge on Card Business and on-line authorization and Bankcard cycle
• Strong knowledge of Retail banking environment and products/services
• Strong in Control and Operation
• Able to workable under the pressure and high work volume within timeline