Private Banking, Client Service Specialist, Associate, Singapore-170021366
The Private Bank at JPMorgan is a global wealth management leader that delivers personalized financial solutions that integrate investment management, capital markets, trust and banking to ultra high net worth individuals and families in 36 countries around the world.
The Client Service Specialist is responsible for managing the day-to-day administration and servicing for our private client accounts.
• Act as the primary external client contact for day-to-day account administration and servicing;
• Provide proactive personalized service, including transaction processing/execution of cash products, assist clients on cash flow management, inquiries, investigation handling, and account monitoring;
• Open new accounts as instructed by clients and ensure that all necessary documentation are requested, received and approved for operations;
• Assist the bankers in arranging credit facilities for their clients;
• Assist the bankers in preparing statements for client meetings and marketing trips;
• Assist the bankers with post-meeting follow-up, including execution of client instructions, account opening and other administrative tasks.
• University graduate with 5- 10 years of relevant working experience in a Client Servicing role with Private Banking;
• Good oral and written communication skills, capable of dealing with clients independently and able to understand client inquiries and problems;
• Good interpersonal skills to service and maintain client and banker relationships; Possess judgment and discretion in working with highly confidential information;
• Knowledge of all relevant systems and software packages including e-mail, Outlook, Excel, and other information sources;
• Understanding of all control standards, particularly those related to money transfers, securities settlement, hold mail, credit and other transactional services;
• Good working knowledge of all private banking products and the relevant operational aspects of private banking cash products such as money transfers, loans, time deposits, funds, understanding of the documentation and securities settlement requirements;
• Adaptable and able to work in a demanding and unpredictable environment;
• Team player with the ability to work well with multiple bankers and other team members;
• Detail-oriented and results-focused.