At Novotel, we grow faster
Feel fully responsible, be autonomous, adaptable, professional, have a love of adventure and a desire to stretch your limits: that’s the Novotel spirit.
An international brand with a network of 400 hotels in 60 countries, Novotel’s success is due to the professionalism and enthusiasm of its 30 000 employees who have been embodying the brand’s ideals for over 40 years.
DNA of the brand, innovation is at the heart of the promise made to employees: "At Novotel, we grow faster". To transform this promise into reality, Novotel has implemented a unique human resources policy declined around five main professional career paths. Novotel accompanies each employee throughout their career. Integration, geographic mobility, bridging provision, skills development… everyone is given the opportunity to progress quickly and go further. Impossible is not Novotel.
3 to 5 years
English (Primary tongue)
Essential and optional requirements
• Posses relevant qualification;
• Minimum 5 years of related experience in Rooms Division in the Hotel industry;
• Mature, energetic, assertive, solution provider and a team player;
• Strong leadership skills with excellent interpersonal and communications skills;
• Good organizational and time management skills;
• Good sense of logic thinking and judgment;
• Computer literate with hands-on experience in various computer software applications.
- Provide support and assistance to the Front Office Manager in managing front office operations from maintaining cash control to delivery of guests service standards on a daily basis;
- Attend to guests’ enquiries, requests, complaints and compliments;
- Supervise reception staff to ensure optimum occupancy and average room rate for maximizing revenue;
- Monitor Front Office staff to ensure guests receive warm attention and personal recognition at all times;
- Ensure front line staff display high degree of professionalism, integrity and well-groomed at all times when on duty;
- Ensure good service delivery and quality services to our guests;
- Record the details of events in Duty Manager Log Book and to take necessary actions;
- Make improvements to the overall operations with an emphasis to increase guest satisfaction, revenues as well as reducing costs;
- Monitor departmental costs to ensure performance against budget;
- Ensure proper staff training and standard operating procedures are in place;
- Communicate and coordinate with other operating department to ensure smooth delivery of a suite of services to our guests;
- Respond efficiently to any hotel emergency or safety situation, as well as ensure the proper control and instructions of emergency procedures are adhered to;