Sofitel and its Ambassadors
The Sofitel brand is based on three core values guaranteed by each employee every day:
A Passion for Excellence, an Essence of Pleasure and a Spirit of Openness.
Through their actions and know-how, the Men and Women that are the creators of Sofitel’s luxury, offer clients a highly personalised service. By transforming every detail into a unique moment of pure comfort and elegance, they create and nurture a relationship with their guests.
The Sofitel values are also at the heart of the communication between employees. It is the legacy received and transmitted by all those involved in the brand to guarantee the continuity of the Sofitel spirit in the hotels and headquarters.
Areas of study
Technical & Maintenance
3 to 5 years
English (Primary tongue)
• Assist the Chief Engineer in the daily operation of the department
• Responsible for the efficient operation and maintenance of all services and equipment.
• Ensure the smooth daily operation in the department through supervision, delegation of duties and coordination of all engineering activities within the Hotel.
• Ensure that the preventive and corrective maintenance for all the hotel’s facilities are done promptly.
• Conduct routine checks and log the data of all facilities and follow up on the faults and repair works if required.
• Source for quotations for spare parts and repair work.
• Assist in fire safety procedures within the Hotel
• Monitor the service and maintenance of all equipment and controls.
• Schedule preventive and corrective maintenance.