As a Brand Analyst you will be supporting our customers with monitoring for use of their brands across the internet. You will help to identify concerns and potential brand infringement for customer review. This role would suit someone who is internet savvy and seeking a career working with global customers and brand protection. Someone who is highly organized and thrives in a fast paced environment will do well in this position. Our most successful employees are service oriented and work well as a team player.
Some of the things you will you be doing
• Provide exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers
• Review and analyze web results using knowledge of intellectual property, online brand abuses and customer-specific brand knowledge, to select relevant records for customer review
• Cooperatively work with global teams and customers to ensure alignment with customers’ brand monitoring strategy
• Ability to be a self-starter and work in a fast paced environment
What technical skills, experience and qualifications do you need?
• Fluent in English and Chinese (Mandarin) preferred
• Strong internet research skills required
• Previous experience with online brand protection preferred
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Strong Microsoft Office skills including Outlook, MS Excel and Word
• Ability to work independently, as well as, in a team orientated environment
• Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work unsupervised, under pressure in a busy environment
• Previous experience of producing quality results with a high attention to detail
• Ability to be direct, open, and honest when dealing with customers and coworkers
• Previous experience working within a technology driven environment is a bonus
Why Join Us?
• CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a top workplace for nine consecutive years.
• We offer challenging work and career opportunities– Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
• Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus recognizing individual performance.
• CSC offers excellent benefits for you and your family, medical/dental/life insurance, spouse and dependent life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
Established in 1899, Corporation Service Company® (CSC®) is a dynamic, high-growth company headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware. Corporation Service Company (CSC) is an industry leading 117 year-old international company that keeps many of the world’s best-known brands safe online. We blend the latest technology with the best talent to stay ahead in the fast-evolving Internet space. We help businesses at every stage of their corporate life cycles. CSC safeguards intellectual property, provides law firms and corporate legal departments the tools they need to be successful, and provides critical support to deals around the globe. As a result, CSC has become a global leader in our field, earning the long-term trust of the major corporations, banks, and law firms whose digital assets we protect. Our clients include many of the Fortune 500, FTSE100, CAC 40, and DAX 30 companies. Learn more about us at www.cscdigitalbrand.services . CSC is an equal opportunity employer.