Reporting to the Business Head, your key responsibilities will include:
• Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends & analysing causes of unexpected variance.
• Oversee and manage the continued development of budgeting & financial forecasting.
• Take charge of financial reports for different business units.
• Prepare feasibility studies, analyse financial information & reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes.
• Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives.
To excel in the role, you will need to have the following qualifications/qualities:
• A recognised University Degree or Diploma
• At least 3 years' working experiences in Financial Planning & Analysis or Management Reporting
• Sound knowledge of credit card products and procedures
• Effectively bilingual in English and Chinese.