• Deputize for the Head Finance & Operations in the management of the Finance team
• Help lead and manage the Finance Department in ensuring timely delivery of management (MIS), financial and regulatory reporting and statistical surveys.
• Work closely with the shared services team to deliver timely accurate reports
• Review new business propositions in context of compliance with regulatory requirements, internal metrics and capability to meet reporting requirements
• Work closely with cross functional teams and deliver effectively in system implementation and data quality improvement projects.
• Ensure financial reporting adheres to bank's accounting policies and procedures and compliance with local statutory & MAS regulatory requirements.
• Improve and streamline reporting requirements
• Review and enhancement of workflows and internal controls, maintain accounting procedures and policy.
• Oversee day-to-day control and reconciliation of the general ledger system.
• Prepare tax schedules, verify tax computations, and liaise with tax agents on Branch’s corporate tax.
• Attend to queries raised by the Comptroller of Income Tax.
• Ensure accurate and timely monthly accounting close, including handling General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Fixed Assets;
• Handles planning and forecasting exercise
• Assist Head of Finance and Operations in cash and capital management
• Degree with min 8 -11 yrs. experience from the Finance sector (Banks, Wealth Management, Fund Management. etc.)
• Knowledge of MAS regulatory requirements, Financial Reporting Standards, Singapore corporate tax and Singapore GST
• Skilled in MS Office applications, particularly Excel (preferably with good working knowledge of Macros)
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at email@example.com (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.