Managed Services Regional Sales Director
This role reports into the Regional Vice President with primarily responsibility in developing large deals strategies with an objective to grow regional business portfolio.
Scope & Responsibility
• Develop Managed Services Large Deal Sales Strategies & Solutions
• Grow Large Deal Service Revenue, Margin and Business Portfolio
• Work with Partners & Alliances to create maximum revenue opportunities
• Stimulate the business pipeline and drive large deal business aggressively to grow market share
• Drive effective relationships at C levels and maximise opportunities presented by the industries in the region
• Drive performance, discipline and excellence in all aspects of the sales activities
• Focused and results driven
• Excellent sales track record in selling Managed Services business
• In depth knowledge and experience managing large accounts with at least $20 Million and above
• Must be customer focus and has the ability to be hands-on in engaging clients
• People management experience and strong leadership skills
• Flexible with high adaptability and creativity
• Ability to work in a matrix organisation, interact and lead Managed Service sales across the region
Education & Experience
• Degree qualified with at least 10 years of sales/account management experience
• Regional experience preferred.
We regret to inform that only short-listed candidates will be notified.